Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Abilene goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will spring to action. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The guideline they abide by is based on the type of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are dispatched. If you have a burglary alarm - the most common type of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to reach you via the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a response, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Help will still be deployed even when you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Abilene
Stay ready for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Abilene from Vivint. Contact (325) 378-0098 to begin customizing your property’s security today.