Your Abilene carbon monoxide detectors alert you the moment they find rising carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide has been called “The Silent Killer” for a while. Fortunately, your Abilene monitored CO detector can alert you when it senses a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored smoke detectors, an ultra loud buzzer will sound once it sees unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. It also transmits an alert to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can quickly get your family and pets to a safe space as emergency services arrive.