Your home’s indoor cameras in Abilene are great baby monitors
As pieces of your complete home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and every one of your components via a single app. This gives you versatility and reassurance as you can monitor your baby from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video feed: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-quality video of your child. You may even watch recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you may verbalize to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is done and is ready to get out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered alerts sent right to your phone.
- One-press communications: Despite the fact this perk is typically for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you find that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it could be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you are able to change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may use a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Design Your Abilene smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Abilene smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can provide. Dial (325) 378-0098 today and discover how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.