The most advanced of monitored fire alarms provide an upgrade in performance as well. Modern devices not only notice smoke, they are also able to recognize rising temperature levels. If they are triggered, your monitoring experts are instantly informed. They can even be configured to deliver updates straight to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Abilene?
When a disaster strikes, you will have enough to do simply making sure your little ones are secure. Having trusted support in place that can promptly validate the alarm and contact emergency responders in your name is just a smart move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Abilene:
- Excess heat or smoke is detected, and your alarm sounds
- Your unified home security system alerts your 24-hour monitoring experts instantly
- You are called to verify the alarm and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you verify the fire, they will notify emergency services right away
You will be amazed by how quickly this process unfolds. As you round up your family to exit the house, the fire department is probably already responding. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these perks:
- 24/7 protection no matter where you are
- Increased chance of quicker response times from first responders
- Committed monitoring specialists who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to know that disasters can happen without warning. Imagine unintentionally leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend proceeds to push it over. While this situation may seem implausible, it could happen. In the event it does, you’ll be shielded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Abilene, it’s a great time to upgrade your home with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with integrated fire alarms and other safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your home will be safeguarded at every moment, regardless of where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home right now by calling (325) 378-0098 or submitting the form on this page.