You’ve done your due diligence and come to the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Abilene home monitoring works
If you choose professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security representatives at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your residence or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied right to your smart components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to help you during your time of need.