How does home monitoring work in Abilene?
You’ve done your due diligence and come to the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Abilene home monitoring works
If you choose professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security representatives at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your residence or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied right to your smart components. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to help you during your time of need.
Protecting your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be busy ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something happens when you’re away. Think about your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when no one is there to notice the alert of the high-volume siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Abilene home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components go through this vital, centralized command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these added virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio feature letting you converse straight to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to call for help with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t locate your mobile device when a disaster strikes, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring staff right through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Abilene security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a completely connected Abilene smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you require. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you want to enhance your home’s protection, place a call to (325) 378-0098 or complete the following form to begin.